- MagResource has MORE medical implant devices listed than any other resource
- MagResource has MORE and NEWER References
- MagResource has MORE 3T “MR Conditional” (New ASTM Std) references
- Only MagResource has a MODEL NUMBER Search and more than 20,000 model numbers
What Happens to MRI SafETy Info When Companies Merge?
- Re-name their companies
- Sell their medical devices to other companies
- Go out of business
- Discontinue certain implant devices
- Merge with other companies
MagResource was an absolute joy to work with. Their staff is helpful, knowledgeable, and extremely polite. We will continue to do business with MagResource and we thank them for helping our business grow…Michigan Client
Dozens of transactions transpire annually, bringing confusion and obfuscation to MRI techs, who need to be certain of an implanted device’s MRI safety status before scanning. After seven or eight years of this merger and acquisition activity, the status of many implants can become impossible to find. MRI technologists, too often given the sketchiest of information, can spend hours looking for safety status, or materials of construction, to determine if a scan is safe.
I believe your site is a must for clinical sites…J. Bakker, Sapien NeuroA searchable database to store MRI specific information with multiple search options to retrieve manufacturer’s information and published data, is an invaluable tool to free up technologist’s time and eliminate duplicate research for MR implant safety information. No waiting a year for updates! MagResource is updated daily!
Searching for Medical Implant MRI Safety Information Can affect your Bottom Line
MRI Education - MR Safety EXPERT (MRSE)
News / Announcements
Radiology Today - Tobias Gilk
America's Top Hospitals 2019-2020 (US News)
- Mayo Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic
- Johns Hopkins
- Massachusetts General
- UCSF Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA
- NY – Presbyterian
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- NYU Langone
Top US Hospitals already use MagResource to save time, save scans, and get printable MRI safety documentation.
MagResource’s Gary Gardner receives his MRSO certification after Kanal’s MRI Safety Training in Chicago.
Manny Kanal’s MRI Safety Officier Training Course- Jan demonstrates how to search for MRI safety information using MagResource
MagResource has the features MRI Technologists and Radiologists want:
- Latest Manufacturers MRI Safety Information
- Single source for MRI Safety Information
- Eliminate the confusion caused by “MR Conditional 1 thru 8”
- Searchable Database of MRI Safety information
- Printable MRI Safety Documentation
Scheduled Database Maintenance Outage: January 22, 8 PM CST – January 23, 2 AM CST